A championship golf course renowned for its sport as well as its beauty, The Cape Club of Sharon’s natural setting and expertly designed greens will draw you in. Gorgeous, wide, panoramic fairways, strategically placed bunkering and beautifully manicured, undulating greens. The Cape Club of Sharon’s golf course is as beautiful as it is challenging.
The Cape Club of Sharon features an 18-hole championship golf course, originally designed by Geoffrey Cornish in 1959. In 2006, the course underwent an extensive renovation led by renowned course architect Craig Schreiner whose work includes notable courses such as Oak Hill Country Club in New York, Firestone Country Club in Ohio, and Oakland Hills Country Club in Michigan. This renovation included a redesign of the green complexes and greenside bunkering, improved drainage, 20 new tee boxes and an advanced irrigation system. The course now offers some of the finest and most challenging playing conditions in New England. The Cape Club of Sharon’s golf course also features:
• A golf practice facility with natural hitting stations and short-game practice area
• Six sets of tee boxes to accommodate all skill levels
• Instruction by our Certified PGA Golf instructors
• PGA professionals teaching Junior Clinics
• Gateway to Golf program for members looking to learn
• A newly renovated, well-stocked Pro Shop & Online Retailer
• All White Cart Paths
• Top of the line Golf Carts with GPS and Bluetooth built in
• Brand new driving range mats
The par 72 course has been ranked among the top courses in Massachusetts having hosted the Massachusetts Open Championship, the NEPGA Massachusetts Chapter Championship, and the Senior Fourball Championship. The Cape Club of Sharon is also home to several Dana Farber charity tournaments and two annual LPGA golf clinics for women.
The Cape Club of Sharon is also home to several Dana Farber charity tournaments and two annual LPGA golf clinics for women. Home of the AJ Quetta Golf Invitational, Jimmy Fund Golf and The 33 Foundation Golf Tournament.
If you're looking for a private golf course that is not just the typical private golf course, The Cape Club of Sharon is that place!!